Custom, Architecturally Designed Home in the heart of the Port Ludlow Resort
This custom, architect designed home was built in 2009 by a well established builder of high quality custom homes. 2953 sq. ft., 3 Bedrooms PLUS a large loft office/den/entertainment room, and 3 full baths. The master bedroom/bath are on the main level, as is the second bedroom and full bath. Excellent quality low E argon windows grace the home, along with vaulted ceilings, Brazilian Walnut (IPE') hardwood floors, granite counters, stainless appliances. The fully finished lower level has a large Family Room, an additional guest bedroom, full bathroom, utility room, and fully finished INTERIOR workshop.
At this very special property you find:
• 2953 sq. ft., 3 Bedrooms PLUS a large loft office/den, and 3 full baths.
• The master bedroom and bath are on the main floor, as are the second bedroom and second full bath. On the lower, fully finished area, you find the guest bedroom and another full bath.
• Low E argon windows, vaulted ceilings, skylights, Brazilian Walnut (IPE') hardwood floors, in addition to carpeting and tile.
• A spacious living room, vaulted ceilings, featuring a special wood burning fireplace/insert with blower.
• Abundant bookshelves may remain should you desire.
• Your kitchen offers granite preparation counters, alder cupboards, brushed nickel handles, stainless appliances, and pantry.
• There is a dedicated closet on the main level, with hookups already plumbed in for a washer/dryer should you desire to locate the laundry there (or a second washer/dryer)
• The master is private and generous, with a large double-door closet, and it offers a wonderfully appointed master bath, with silestone counter, cast iron tub, separate shower, and tile floors.
• The second bedroom and second full bath are also on the main level.
• Each bathroom features a cast iron tub/shower and tile floors
• Upstairs is the loft office/den/entertainment room with partial Admiralty Inlet view
• The lower level is fully finished with the guest bedroom and full bath, and large family room complete with electric fireplace for efficiency and ambiance
• A good sized utility room serves the home, and the home offers a fully finished, heated interior workshop—perfect for working on your projects.
• There are two large capacity hot water heaters so hot water is abundant, along with a large capacity heat pump (providing air conditioning on the warmest days)
• There is a spacious trex deck to enjoy Port Ludlow sunny days and evenings
• MLS #771470
All of this and SO MUCH MORE—for only $449,500!
Call Kevin Hunter, Designated Broker of Ludlow Bay Realty, at 360-437-0800 for more information and to come and see!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free! *Contact Information is NOT Shared*